Amazfit Stratos is a premium multi sport GPS smartwatch with 5 ATM water resistance, VO2max fitness level analysis, heart rate sensor, and transflective always-on color touch display. The rugged carbon fiber design case features a polished ceramic bezel, scratch-resistant tempered glass, three stainless steel physical buttons for easy navigation and an exchangeable 22mm durable silicone watch strap. The watch supports detailed sports and GPS tracking for: running, walking, cycling, swimming, elliptical machine, mountaineering, trail running, triathlon, tennis, soccer and skiing. Through a partnership with Firstbeat this watch also measures maximum oxygen consumption (VO2max), exercise load (TD) and recovery time. All data can be synced and made available in Strava.
- Detailed sports tracking: running, walking, cycling, swimming, elliptical machine, mountaineering, trail running, triathlon, tennis, soccer and skiing
- Automatically track your daily steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, heart rate and sleep quality plus optional movement reminders
- Get emails, text messages, calls and other app/messaging notifications right on your wrist
- Polished ceramic bezel, scratch-resistant tempered glass, stainless steel physical buttons for easy navigation and an exchangeable 22mm durable silicone watch strap
- GPS, GLONASS and optical heart rate sensor (PPG)
- 164 feet / 50 meters / 5 ATM water resistance rating
MAKE EVERY DAY EXTRAORDINARY
Amazfit Stratos accompanies you on your daily adventures, tracking 12+ different sports modes. This rugged 5 ATM water resistant smartwatch features built-in GPS, a barometer for elevation measurement, WiFi, heart rate sensor and onboard music storage.
The onboard music storage allows you to listen to music wherever you go. Just transfer music onto your Stratos watch and pair a wireless headset to blast your favorite hits and without having to carry your phone with you.
Amazfit Stratos also features smart notifications and vibration alerts for calls, messages, emails and other app notifications. It gives you direct access to live weather forecasts and doubles as a stop watch, compass, alarm, and activity monitor. Stratos automatically tracks your daily steps, distance, calories, and sleep.
Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which app should I use with Amazfit Stratos? In order to pair your watch, sync your data and adjust your settings please use the “Amazfit Watch” mobile app, available for Apple iOS and Google Android.
How do I switch between Metric and Imperial unit measurements?Open the Amazfit Watch app, click on “Profile > Settings > Units” and change it to whatever you prefer.
How do I switch between between 12h / 24h time format? On the watch, unlock your screen by pressing the top button, then swipe down on the screen to access the Settings, press the purple gear icon and scroll to “Common”, here you can toggle between the 12h and 24 format.
What is VO2max? You can access your cardiorespiratory fitness level in terms of VO2max. Automatically detected by the Amazfit Stratos during running and walking activities, VO2max describes the ability of the body to utilize oxygen to transform nutrients into energy.
- Display size: 1.34” / 320×300 px
- Type: Always-on transflective color LCD touch screen
- Weight: 2.5 oz / 70 g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Core
- Storage: 4GB Total
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 / BLE + WiFi
- Battery life: 5 days regular use / 11 days basic use
- Water resistance: 5 ATM certified, equivalent to about 80 PSI, 164 feet or 50 meters water depth.
- Heart rate sensor: Optical (PPG)
- GPS + GLONASS