Shoot stunning 5K video that maintains serious detail even when zooming in and capturing 14.7MP frame grabs. Also records in 4K, 2.7K, 1440p and 1080p.
Capture crisp, pro-quality 20MP photos—and use SuperPhoto to make sure you get the shot.
Max Lens Mod
The new Max Lens Mod delivers unbreakable Max HyperSmooth stabilization and Max SuperView, Our widest-angle perspective yet.
Max out your stabilization and field of view with the Max Lens Mod. It instantly upgrades your HERO9 Black with Max HyperSmooth for unbreakable video stabilization up to 2.7K60 and an ultra-wide 155˚ FOV digital lens—the widest ever on a HERO camera. Powerful horizon lock keeps both horizontal and vertical shots level and steady even if your camera is mounted off-center or rotates a full 360° while recording.
- Max HyperSmooth for unbreakable video stabilization up to 2.7K60
- Ultra-wide angle 155˚ FOV for enhanced perspective and improved depth of field
- Horizon lock keeps your videos on the horizontal or vertical axis, even if your camera is mounted off-center or rotates a full 360°
- Max Timewarp for our smoothest TimeWarp video yet.
- Waterproof to 5M when installed on HERO9 Black1
- Easy, tool-free installation and removal
A new front display serves up a live preview for easy selfie framing—while the large rear touch screen delivers intuitive control.
HyperSmooth 3.0—now featuring in-camera horizon leveling—is our most advanced stabilization ever.
HERO9 Black captures up to 240 frames per second for astonishing 8x slo-mo.
Record mesmerizing time-lapse videos with TimeWarp 3.0. Go all out or tap Speed Ramp to slow the action while recording.
Capture up to 30 seconds of footage before you start recording. Even if you press the shutter button too late, you’ll still get the shot.
Record 1.5 seconds before and after your shot. Find the best pic or share it as a short video.
Live Stream with HyperSmooth video stabilization or use as a webcam with near limitless mounting options.5