Designed for the selfie enthusiast, the X-A10 from Fujifilm is a sleek mirrorless camera with capable imaging abilities and distinct retro styling. Featuring a 16.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor, The X-A10 can record both high-resolution stills and Full HD video, and the sensor’s design ensures true color balance and natural skin tone reproduction, which can further be optimized using the Portrait Enhancer Mode. Besides the imaging capabilities, the physical design of the camera also supports creating self-portraits using a 180° slide-and-tilt rear LCD monitor. The monitor’s sliding design ensures the screen isn’t blocked by the camera when facing forward, and when fully extended to 180°, Eye Detection AF is also activated for sharp focus. Additionally, when holding the camera for selfies, the vertical control dial can be used as a shutter release button for more comfortable and stable shooting.
- 16.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- A large APS-C-sized 16.3MP CMOS sensor can produce high-resolution still imagery and Full HD video with notable low-light quality and sensitivity. The sensor also produces highly accurate colors and skin tones, which can be emphasized in-camera using the Portrait Enhancer mode to realize clear and pleasing skin tones.
- Body Design
- The rear LCD screen features a 180° slide-and-tilt design that benefits taking front-facing selfies. The sliding design of the screen allows the screen to move so it is not obstructed by the camera itself when fully extended to 180°.
- Helping to reduce camera shake when making a self-portrait, the vertical command dial, which will be positioned under your forefinger when pointing the camera at yourself, can be used to release the shutter. Additionally, Eye Detection AF will automatically be activated when the screen is positioned at a 180° angle.
- Dual command dials avail quick, intuitive access for adjusting common exposure controls, and other frequently used functions, such as white balance, self-timer, and continuous shooting settings, can be assigned to dedicated buttons for quick access.
- The included NP-W126S lithium-ion battery provides approximately 410 shots per charge.
- XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
- Included with the camera body is the versatile XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II lens; a standard zoom providing a 24-76mm equivalent focal length range to suit working in a wide variety of situations. The all-glass, 12-elements-in-10-groups construction incorporates three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for greater clarity, sharpness, and color fidelity. Additionally, this lens integrates a 3.5-stop-effective optical image stabilization system to compensate for the effects of camera shake to render sharper imagery in difficult lighting conditions. The lens also features seven rounded aperture blades to produce a smooth out-of-focus quality when using selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.